This medication is used to treat certain conditions of the stomach and intestines. Metoclopramide is used as a short-term treatment (4 to 12 weeks) for persistent heartburn when the usual medicines do not work well enough. It is used mostly for heartburn that occurs after a meal or during the daytime.
- Take oral forms 30 mints before meals.
- Contact prescriber if there is involuntary movements of face; eyes; tongue or hands; including lip smacking, chewing, puckering of mouth.
- Stopping medication abruptly may cause dizziness, nervousness and headache. Don’t stop abruptly, gradually lower the dose and then stop.
Metoclorpromide 150 ml
- Brand: Reglan
- Generic: Metoclorpromide
- Dose: 10 mg
- Dosage Form: Syp
- Pack Size: 1 Ampx2 ml
- Pregnancy: No evidence of risk in humans.
- Adults: 20 yr and over: 10 mg 3 times daily orally, IM or IV. Usual max 0.5 mg/kg body-wt daily.
Availability: 100 in stock