Acireg drug is used for stomach problems such as prevention relapse of oesophagitis and symptomatic treatment of GERD (acid reflux).
Advice To Patient
- Take at least 1 hour before meals. Do not crush or chew, swallow whole.
- Contact prescriber if there is constant headache, diarrhoea, constipation, stomach pain.
- If there is difficulty in swallowing, open the capsule and mix all contents in a tablespoon of applesauce.
- Brand: Usawa
- Generic: Esomeprazole
- Dose: 40 mg
- Dosage Form: Cap
- Pack Size: 2 x 7
- Pregnancy: No evidence of risk in humans.
- Adults: 40mg once daily 4-8 wk. Prevention of relapse, 20mg once daily.
- Children: Not recommended.
Availability: 86 in stock